BitWhite (CURRENCY:BTW) traded down 0.6% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on October 12th. During the last week, BitWhite has traded 36.5% higher against the US dollar. One BitWhite coin can now be bought for $0.0103 or 0.00000164 BTC on major exchanges including BitFlip, Exrates, Stocks.Exchange and Sistemkoin. BitWhite has a market cap of $372,953.00 and $40,139.00 worth of BitWhite was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- EOS (EOS) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.19 or 0.00082973 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00010810 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00002239 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded 17.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0440 or 0.00000703 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000111 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000082 BTC.
- Local World Forwarders (LWF) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0092 or 0.00000148 BTC.
- DasCoin (DASC) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0242 or 0.00000386 BTC.
- TechShares (THS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003830 BTC.
- Lazaruscoin (LAZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000011 BTC.
BTW is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. It launched on November 13th, 2017. BitWhite’s total supply is 60,342,895 coins and its circulating supply is 36,325,371 coins. BitWhite’s official Twitter account is @BitcoinWhite (BTW) and its Facebook page is accessible here. BitWhite’s official website is bitwhite.org.
Buying and Selling BitWhite
BitWhite can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Sistemkoin, Stocks.Exchange, Exrates and BitFlip. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitWhite directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BitWhite should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BitWhite using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BitWhite Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitWhite and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.