Bytecoin (CURRENCY:BCN) traded 3% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on October 12th. Bytecoin has a total market capitalization of $265.76 million and approximately $2.29 million worth of Bytecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Bytecoin has traded down 35.5% against the US dollar. One Bytecoin coin can now be bought for $0.0014 or 0.00000023 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Crex24, Coindeal, Stocks.Exchange and cfinex.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $102.16 or 0.01638701 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded up 22.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001652 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00013000 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0407 or 0.00000653 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00007277 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded 19.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00002008 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001964 BTC.
- Digital Insurance Token (DIT) traded up 32% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000043 BTC.
Bytecoin Coin Profile
Bytecoin (BCN) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Cryptonight hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 5th, 2012. Bytecoin’s total supply is 184,066,828,814 coins. Bytecoin’s official website is bytecoin.org. Bytecoin’s official message board is bytecointalk.org. Bytecoin’s official Twitter account is @Bytecoin_BCN and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Bytecoin is /r/BytecoinBCN and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Bytecoin
Bytecoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, Coindeal, TradeOgre, Crex24, Cryptohub, OKEx, HitBTC, cfinex, Poloniex and Binance. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bytecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bytecoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bytecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bytecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bytecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.