Cardano (CURRENCY:ADA) traded up 3.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on October 12th. One Cardano coin can now be purchased for $0.0745 or 0.00001193 BTC on popular exchanges including Bitbns, CoinFalcon, Altcoin Trader and HitBTC. During the last seven days, Cardano has traded down 9.9% against the U.S. dollar. Cardano has a market cap of $1.93 billion and $36.84 million worth of Cardano was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.08 or 0.00049394 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.80 or 0.00028830 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.52 or 0.00056353 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0987 or 0.00001582 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001785 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.94 or 0.00015032 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003737 BTC.
- Dropil (DROP) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $124.45 or 0.01993299 BTC.
- Vitae (VITAE) traded up 52.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.47 or 0.00055519 BTC.
Cardano Coin Profile
Cardano (ADA) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Ouroboros hashing algorithm. Cardano’s total supply is 31,112,483,745 coins and its circulating supply is 25,927,070,538 coins. Cardano’s official message board is forum.cardano.org. Cardano’s official Twitter account is @CardanoStiftung and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Cardano is /r/cardano and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Cardano’s official website is www.cardano.org.
Cardano Coin Trading
Cardano can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Binance, OTCBTC, LiteBit.eu, HitBTC, ZB.COM, Exmo, Cryptohub, Cryptomate, Gate.io, OKEx, Bitbns, Coinnest, Cryptopia, Bithumb, Altcoin Trader, DragonEX, Huobi, Indodax, CoinFalcon, Coinbe, Bittrex and ABCC. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cardano directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cardano should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Cardano using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Cardano Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cardano and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.