Chainium (CURRENCY:CHX) traded down 4.9% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on October 12th. In the last week, Chainium has traded 21.9% higher against the dollar. One Chainium token can now be bought for approximately $0.0170 or 0.00000263 BTC on exchanges including Bancor Network, HitBTC, IDEX and DDEX. Chainium has a total market capitalization of $997,851.00 and approximately $6,580.00 worth of Chainium was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006747 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003483 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015895 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0234 or 0.00000374 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.56 or 0.00153209 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $15.86 or 0.00254092 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000186 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $648.88 or 0.10393911 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00011727 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Chainium Token Profile
Chainium’s total supply is 168,956,522 tokens and its circulating supply is 58,786,452 tokens. Chainium’s official Twitter account is @ChainiumIO and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Chainium is weown.com. The Reddit community for Chainium is /r/chainium and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Chainium’s official message board is medium.com/ownmarket.
Buying and Selling Chainium
Chainium can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, IDEX, Bancor Network and DDEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Chainium directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Chainium should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Chainium using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Chainium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Chainium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.