Credits (CURRENCY:CS) traded 8% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on October 12th. One Credits token can now be bought for approximately $0.14 or 0.00002312 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including WazirX, LBank, CoinBene and Kucoin. Over the last week, Credits has traded 13% lower against the US dollar. Credits has a market cap of $20.78 million and approximately $1.07 million worth of Credits was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- EOS (EOS) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $5.26 or 0.00083975 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00010864 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded 17.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0432 or 0.00000690 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000113 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000082 BTC.
- Local World Forwarders (LWF) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0092 or 0.00000147 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0102 or 0.00000162 BTC.
- DasCoin (DASC) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0242 or 0.00000385 BTC.
- TechShares (THS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003830 BTC.
- Lazaruscoin (LAZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000011 BTC.
Credits (CS) is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) token that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. Its launch date was February 28th, 2015. Credits’ total supply is 249,471,071 tokens and its circulating supply is 143,406,362 tokens. Credits’ official website is credits.com/en. Credits’ official Twitter account is @creditscom and its Facebook page is accessible here. Credits’ official message board is medium.com/@credits. The Reddit community for Credits is /r/CreditsOfficial and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Credits
Credits can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: COSS, LBank, IDEX, Gate.io, WazirX, CoinBene, Tidex, Kucoin and Mercatox. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Credits directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Credits should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Credits using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Credits Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Credits and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.