CryptCoin (CURRENCY:CRYPT) traded down 0.7% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on October 12th. Over the last seven days, CryptCoin has traded 13.9% higher against the dollar. CryptCoin has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of CryptCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One CryptCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0502 or 0.00000760 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Aston (ATX) traded 20.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0243 or 0.00000390 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0298 or 0.00000478 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00012995 BTC.
- ArcticCoin (ARC) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- Adzcoin (ADZ) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0093 or 0.00000150 BTC.
- DigitalPrice (DP) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0156 or 0.00000250 BTC.
- Advanced Technology Coin (ARC) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0109 or 0.00000174 BTC.
- Startcoin (START) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000072 BTC.
- Onix (ONX) traded 19.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- Azart (AZART) traded up 14.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0219 or 0.00000351 BTC.
CRYPT is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 6th, 2014. CryptCoin’s total supply is 6,070,409 coins. CryptCoin’s official Twitter account is @cryptcointeam and its Facebook page is accessible here. CryptCoin’s official website is cryptco.org.
CryptCoin Coin Trading
CryptCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CryptCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade CryptCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy CryptCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CryptCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CryptCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.