Dash (CURRENCY:DASH) traded up 3% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on October 12th. One Dash coin can currently be purchased for $158.33 or 0.02529698 BTC on exchanges including Binance, LiteBit.eu, Bitsane and Kucoin. Dash has a total market capitalization of $1.33 billion and approximately $177.32 million worth of Dash was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Dash has traded down 13.1% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Enigma (ENG) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00008712 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0295 or 0.00000471 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004099 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003378 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00002288 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000084 BTC.
- Xriba (XRA) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0331 or 0.00000529 BTC.
- BlueCoin (BLU) traded down 23.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- B3Coin (KB3) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded 18% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
Dash (DASH) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 18th, 2014. Dash’s total supply is 8,378,100 coins. The Reddit community for Dash is /r/dashpay and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Dash is www.dash.org. Dash’s official message board is www.dash.org/forum. Dash’s official Twitter account is @Dashpay and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Difficulty retargets each blockBlock reward decreases each block according to the formula: BaseReward = (MSupply – A)/218, where MSupply = (264 – 1) atomic units and 'A' is amount of already generated coinsPOW mechanism is a voting system for users”
Dash Coin Trading
Dash can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HBUS, Bittylicious, Kraken, HitBTC, Bitsane, BitFlip, Stocks.Exchange, BiteBTC, TradeOgre, CoinEx, Tidex, C-CEX, Crex24, Mercatox, C2CX, LocalTrade, Bitinka, Instant Bitex, Bithumb, C-Patex, B2BX, LBank, OpenLedger DEX, Huobi, Binance, LiteBit.eu, CEX.IO, SouthXchange, ZB.COM, Exrates, xBTCe, Negocie Coins, BTC Trade UA, Livecoin, OKEx, Koineks, Bleutrade, ACX, BX Thailand, Bit-Z, Poloniex, YoBit, CoinExchange, Trade By Trade, Braziliex, Tux Exchange, Liquid, Kucoin, Graviex, Coinsuper, Cryptopia, Exmo, Cryptomate, CryptoBridge, Kuna, Coinhub, Coinroom, Gate.io, Ovis, Bibox, Coinbe, COSS, Bitbns, WEX, ABCC, Upbit, Indodax, Trade Satoshi, Liqui, WazirX, Coinsquare, Coinrail, Coindeal, Bitfinex, Bittrex, Iquant, Bisq, Waves Decentralized Exchange, Altcoin Trader, BitBay and Sistemkoin. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dash should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Dash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.