DigiCube (CURRENCY:CUBE) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on October 12th. One DigiCube coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, DigiCube has traded flat against the U.S. dollar. DigiCube has a total market cap of $163,043.00 and $0.00 worth of DigiCube was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.07 or 0.00049003 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.78 or 0.00028434 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001785 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00015176 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00004000 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00007641 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- ION (ION) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00009454 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002410 BTC.
- ContentBox (BOX) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0124 or 0.00000198 BTC.
DigiCube (CRYPTO:CUBE) uses the hashing algorithm. It launched on March 12th, 2016. DigiCube’s total supply is 2,429,126,009 coins. DigiCube’s official website is www.freestaking.com. DigiCube’s official Twitter account is @PurePoS.
DigiCube Coin Trading
DigiCube can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DigiCube directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DigiCube should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy DigiCube using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DigiCube Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DigiCube and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.