Digital Credits (CURRENCY:DGCS) traded flat against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on October 12th. One Digital Credits coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC on exchanges. Digital Credits has a market cap of $2,762.00 and $0.00 worth of Digital Credits was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Digital Credits has traded up 3% against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006747 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003444 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015882 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0230 or 0.00000367 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.52 or 0.00151895 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.72 or 0.00251007 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000184 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $647.94 or 0.10343491 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00012186 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
About Digital Credits
Digital Credits’ total supply is 201,284,316 coins and its circulating supply is 5,826,388 coins. Digital Credits’ official Twitter account is @dcreditstwit. The official website for Digital Credits is dcredits.com.
Buying and Selling Digital Credits
Digital Credits can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Digital Credits directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Digital Credits should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Digital Credits using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Digital Credits Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Digital Credits and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.