Dogecoin (CURRENCY:DOGE) traded up 0.2% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on October 12th. One Dogecoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0052 or 0.00000084 BTC on major exchanges including Exmo, Cryptohub, FreiExchange and Bit-Z. In the last seven days, Dogecoin has traded 7.7% lower against the dollar. Dogecoin has a market cap of $608.11 million and approximately $7.92 million worth of Dogecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $53.40 or 0.00857427 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0141 or 0.00000227 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002798 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00003020 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0881 or 0.00001414 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00011525 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.30 or 0.00020906 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003443 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0898 or 0.00001442 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0574 or 0.00000923 BTC.
Dogecoin Coin Profile
Dogecoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on December 6th, 2013. Dogecoin’s total supply is 116,529,894,464 coins. Dogecoin’s official website is dogecoin.com. Dogecoin’s official Twitter account is @dogecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Dogecoin is /r/dogecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Dogecoin Coin Trading
Dogecoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Tux Exchange, Graviex, BiteBTC, BX Thailand, Indodax, Mercatox, Cryptopia, Exmo, Bittylicious, SouthXchange, Ovis, CoinEgg, Fatbtc, Sistemkoin, cfinex, HitBTC, Kraken, Coinsquare, Cryptomate, Poloniex, C-Patex, ZB.COM, YoBit, BtcTrade.im, BitFlip, Exrates, Novaexchange, Bleutrade, Tripe Dice Exchange, Stocks.Exchange, CoinEx, Bitbns, Upbit, CoinFalcon, LiteBit.eu, Bits Blockchain, Tidex, Bit-Z, Livecoin, FreiExchange, Coindeal, Trade Satoshi, BCEX, Bitsane, Bittrex, Gate.io, QBTC, C-CEX, CoinExchange, Koineks, OpenLedger DEX, BTC Trade UA, Crex24, Coinbe, Instant Bitex and Cryptohub. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dogecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dogecoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Dogecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dogecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dogecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.