Dollarcoin (CURRENCY:DLC) traded flat against the dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on October 12th. Dollarcoin has a total market capitalization of $45,196.00 and $0.00 worth of Dollarcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Dollarcoin has traded down 0.9% against the dollar. One Dollarcoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0050 or 0.00000075 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6,280.42 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $443.86 or 0.07115519 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.83 or 0.00013251 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 32.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.79 or 0.00028705 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $61.08 or 0.00975077 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.77 or 0.00044484 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00005485 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded 12.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0668 or 0.00001070 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0455 or 0.00000726 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0210 or 0.00000336 BTC.
Dollarcoin Coin Profile
Dollarcoin (CRYPTO:DLC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was August 18th, 2016. Dollarcoin’s total supply is 9,106,714 coins. Dollarcoin’s official Twitter account is @moneydollarcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Dollarcoin Coin Trading
Dollarcoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dollarcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dollarcoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Dollarcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dollarcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dollarcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.