Dragonchain (CURRENCY:DRGN) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on October 12th. In the last week, Dragonchain has traded down 25% against the dollar. One Dragonchain token can now be purchased for approximately $0.18 or 0.00002846 BTC on popular exchanges including EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Allcoin, Kucoin and Fatbtc. Dragonchain has a total market capitalization of $42.31 million and approximately $431,076.00 worth of Dragonchain was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006679 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003471 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015902 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0235 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $9.58 or 0.00153674 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $15.77 or 0.00252923 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000186 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $648.74 or 0.10405268 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00012032 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Dragonchain was first traded on August 17th, 2017. Dragonchain’s total supply is 433,494,437 tokens and its circulating supply is 238,421,940 tokens. Dragonchain’s official Twitter account is @dragonchaingang and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Dragonchain is dragonchain.com. The Reddit community for Dragonchain is /r/drgn and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Dragonchain Token Trading
Dragonchain can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Fatbtc, CoinExchange, Tidex, Bancor Network, LATOKEN, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Gate.io, IDEX, Allcoin and Kucoin. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dragonchain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dragonchain should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Dragonchain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dragonchain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dragonchain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.