Dragonglass (CURRENCY:DGS) traded down 53.5% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on October 12th. Dragonglass has a market cap of $42,348.00 and approximately $1.00 worth of Dragonglass was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Dragonglass has traded down 56.1% against the dollar. One Dragonglass token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinExchange and EtherDelta (ForkDelta).
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 8.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006722 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003468 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015859 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0235 or 0.00000376 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.56 or 0.00152466 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.89 or 0.00253464 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000186 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $649.22 or 0.10355742 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00011716 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Dragonglass’ total supply is 1,210,230,609 tokens and its circulating supply is 112,583,627 tokens. Dragonglass’ official message board is medium.com/dragonglasscom. Dragonglass’ official Twitter account is @dragonglasscom and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Dragonglass is dragonglass.com.
Buying and Selling Dragonglass
Dragonglass can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and EtherDelta (ForkDelta). It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dragonglass directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dragonglass should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Dragonglass using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dragonglass Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dragonglass and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.