Dynamic (CURRENCY:DYN) traded down 0.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on October 12th. Over the last seven days, Dynamic has traded down 12.3% against the U.S. dollar. Dynamic has a market cap of $2.20 million and approximately $53,717.00 worth of Dynamic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Dynamic coin can currently be bought for $0.63 or 0.00010153 BTC on exchanges including Upbit and Bittrex.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6,289.14 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $197.36 or 0.03160332 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $444.19 or 0.07112722 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $53.25 or 0.00852709 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $101.71 or 0.01628715 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.45 or 0.00151362 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000084 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $110.42 or 0.01768153 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $24.91 or 0.00398883 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000022 BTC.
Dynamic Coin Profile
Dynamic is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Argon2 hashing algorithm. It launched on May 5th, 2017. Dynamic’s total supply is 13,672,638 coins and its circulating supply is 3,467,303 coins. The official website for Dynamic is duality.solutions. Dynamic’s official Twitter account is @dualitychain and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Dynamic
Dynamic can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit and Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dynamic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dynamic should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Dynamic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dynamic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dynamic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.