e-Gulden (CURRENCY:EFL) traded 30.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on October 12th. e-Gulden has a total market cap of $654,394.00 and $67,452.00 worth of e-Gulden was traded on exchanges in the last day. One e-Gulden coin can now be purchased for $0.0386 or 0.00000618 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia and Bittrex. During the last week, e-Gulden has traded 37.7% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $53.52 or 0.00858030 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000084 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0141 or 0.00000227 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002829 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00003022 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0882 or 0.00001415 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00011133 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.28 or 0.00020451 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003430 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0908 or 0.00001455 BTC.
e-Gulden is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was March 19th, 2014. e-Gulden’s total supply is 20,807,605 coins and its circulating supply is 16,964,952 coins. e-Gulden’s official Twitter account is @eguldenfoundati. e-Gulden’s official website is www.e-gulden.org.
Buying and Selling e-Gulden
e-Gulden can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as e-Gulden directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade e-Gulden should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy e-Gulden using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for e-Gulden Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for e-Gulden and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.