EcoCoin (CURRENCY:ECO) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on October 12th. During the last seven days, EcoCoin has traded 16.8% lower against the dollar. EcoCoin has a total market cap of $17,446.00 and $0.00 worth of EcoCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One EcoCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0149 or 0.00000238 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Novacoin (NVC) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.06 or 0.00065146 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0509 or 0.00000816 BTC.
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $21,162.21 or 3.39405615 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Rupaya (RUPX) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000171 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded up 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $6.30 or 0.00101120 BTC.
- BriaCoin (BRIA) traded down 32.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00005192 BTC.
- Cashcoin (CASH) traded 24.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- ChessCoin (CHESS) traded up 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000042 BTC.
EcoCoin (ECO) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. EcoCoin’s total supply is 1,173,249 coins and its circulating supply is 1,171,667 coins. EcoCoin’s official website is www.ecocoin.us. EcoCoin’s official Twitter account is @ECO_ecocoin. The Reddit community for EcoCoin is /r/eco_coin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling EcoCoin
EcoCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as EcoCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade EcoCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase EcoCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for EcoCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EcoCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.