Egretia (CURRENCY:EGT) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on October 12th. One Egretia token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0012 or 0.00000019 BTC on exchanges including Hotbit, Bilaxy, Kucoin and IDEX. In the last week, Egretia has traded down 14% against the dollar. Egretia has a total market capitalization of $3.47 million and $561,170.00 worth of Egretia was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00006846 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003435 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015843 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0236 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.49 or 0.00151268 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $15.78 or 0.00251697 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000184 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $648.59 or 0.10342330 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00012220 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Egretia Token Profile
Egretia was first traded on May 26th, 2018. Egretia’s total supply is 8,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,876,799,277 tokens. Egretia’s official message board is blog.egretia.io. The official website for Egretia is egretia.io. Egretia’s official Twitter account is @Egretia_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Egretia is /r/Egretia and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Egretia
Egretia can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, Kucoin, CoinEx, Hotbit, Bilaxy and IDEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Egretia directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Egretia should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Egretia using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Egretia Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Egretia and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.