Electroneum (CURRENCY:ETN) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on October 12th. During the last seven days, Electroneum has traded 8.7% higher against the dollar. One Electroneum coin can now be purchased for $0.0218 or 0.00000350 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptomate, Kucoin, Bitbns and Cryptopia. Electroneum has a market capitalization of $176.85 million and $1.22 million worth of Electroneum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Turtlecoin (TRTL) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- CROAT (CROAT) traded down 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- Citadel (CTL) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0104 or 0.00000166 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded up 27.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0095 or 0.00000152 BTC.
Electroneum (ETN) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was November 3rd, 2017. Electroneum’s total supply is 8,102,587,460 coins. The official website for Electroneum is electroneum.com. The Reddit community for Electroneum is /r/Electroneum and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Electroneum’s official Twitter account is @electroneum and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Electroneum is electroneum.com/blog.
Electroneum Coin Trading
Electroneum can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, Cryptohub, Cryptopia, Cryptomate, CoinBene, Bitbns, TradeOgre and Liquid. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Electroneum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Electroneum should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Electroneum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Electroneum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Electroneum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.