Equal (CURRENCY:EQL) traded down 1% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on October 12th. One Equal token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0009 or 0.00000014 BTC on popular exchanges including Mercatox, DDEX, IDEX and EtherDelta (ForkDelta). In the last week, Equal has traded down 16.6% against the US dollar. Equal has a market cap of $339,359.00 and $9,495.00 worth of Equal was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00006846 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003448 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015818 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0228 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.63 or 0.00153683 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $15.91 or 0.00254007 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000186 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $647.32 or 0.10331735 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 16.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00012700 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Equal Token Profile
Equal launched on December 19th, 2017. Equal’s total supply is 797,225,339 tokens and its circulating supply is 388,645,544 tokens. The Reddit community for Equal is /r/equaltoken_io. Equal’s official Twitter account is @equaltoken. The official message board for Equal is medium.com/@EqualToken. The official website for Equal is www.equaltoken.io.
Buying and Selling Equal
Equal can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, DDEX, Mercatox, EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Equal directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Equal should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Equal using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Equal Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Equal and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.