EquiTrader (CURRENCY:EQT) traded up 9.7% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on October 12th. One EquiTrader coin can currently be bought for $0.0424 or 0.00000678 BTC on major exchanges including CoinExchange, CryptoBridge and Cryptopia. During the last seven days, EquiTrader has traded down 25.5% against the dollar. EquiTrader has a total market capitalization of $474,106.00 and $954.00 worth of EquiTrader was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $53.56 or 0.00853627 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000084 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0143 or 0.00000228 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002820 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00003023 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0884 or 0.00001413 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00011164 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.28 or 0.00020437 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003369 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0899 or 0.00001437 BTC.
EquiTrader (CRYPTO:EQT) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was March 31st, 2017. EquiTrader’s total supply is 12,283,822 coins and its circulating supply is 11,183,822 coins. The official website for EquiTrader is www.equitrader.co. EquiTrader’s official Twitter account is @Equi_Trader.
Buying and Selling EquiTrader
EquiTrader can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, CryptoBridge and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as EquiTrader directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire EquiTrader should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase EquiTrader using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for EquiTrader Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EquiTrader and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.