Footy Cash (CURRENCY:XFT) traded up 14.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on October 12th. In the last seven days, Footy Cash has traded 5.8% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Footy Cash coin can now be bought for about $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Footy Cash has a market cap of $1.85 million and $422.00 worth of Footy Cash was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded 15.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.59 or 0.00025500 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded up 17.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0177 or 0.00000284 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0333 or 0.00000534 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded down 19.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0262 or 0.00000420 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000064 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded up 23.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0214 or 0.00000343 BTC.
About Footy Cash
Footy Cash (CRYPTO:XFT) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was September 20th, 2017. Footy Cash’s total supply is 4,602,101 coins. Footy Cash’s official Twitter account is @Footy_Cash. The official website for Footy Cash is www.fantasycash.io. The Reddit community for Footy Cash is /r/footycash and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Footy Cash Coin Trading
Footy Cash can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Footy Cash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Footy Cash should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Footy Cash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Footy Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Footy Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.