FORCE (CURRENCY:FOR) traded up 61.9% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on October 12th. One FORCE coin can now be bought for about $0.0044 or 0.00000071 BTC on popular exchanges including Stocks.Exchange and CryptoBridge. Over the last seven days, FORCE has traded 41.5% higher against the US dollar. FORCE has a market cap of $622,349.00 and $1,802.00 worth of FORCE was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Pandacoin (PND) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- HiCoin (XHI) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Universe (UNI) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0106 or 0.00000170 BTC.
- Ultimate Secure Cash (USC) traded 162.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0251 or 0.00000403 BTC.
- Zennies (ZENI) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- DraftCoin (DFT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0220 or 0.00000352 BTC.
FOR is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was November 5th, 2017. FORCE’s total supply is 143,830,365 coins and its circulating supply is 140,516,265 coins. The official website for FORCE is www.forcenetwork.io. FORCE’s official Twitter account is @force_coin. The Reddit community for FORCE is /r/forcenetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling FORCE
FORCE can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange and CryptoBridge. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as FORCE directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire FORCE should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy FORCE using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for FORCE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FORCE and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.