FujiCoin (CURRENCY:FJC) traded down 3.9% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on October 12th. Over the last seven days, FujiCoin has traded down 11.7% against the dollar. One FujiCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC on major exchanges including Bleutrade, Cryptopia and YoBit. FujiCoin has a total market cap of $402,794.00 and $1,739.00 worth of FujiCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $6,293.00 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $197.99 or 0.03159335 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $444.69 or 0.07095863 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $53.62 or 0.00855686 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $101.52 or 0.01619927 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.47 or 0.00151135 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000084 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $110.05 or 0.01755978 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $24.95 or 0.00398051 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000023 BTC.
FujiCoin (FJC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt-N hashing algorithm. It launched on June 28th, 2014. FujiCoin’s total supply is 1,680,794,890 coins. The official website for FujiCoin is www.fujicoin.org. FujiCoin’s official Twitter account is @fujicoin.
Buying and Selling FujiCoin
FujiCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, YoBit and Bleutrade. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as FujiCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire FujiCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase FujiCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for FujiCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FujiCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.