FUNCoin (CURRENCY:FUNC) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on October 12th. Over the last seven days, FUNCoin has traded flat against the U.S. dollar. FUNCoin has a total market capitalization of $36,554.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of FUNCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One FUNCoin token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0063 or 0.00000084 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $157.85 or 0.02530479 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00008685 BTC.
- Endor Protocol (EDR) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0363 or 0.00000582 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded 21% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000390 BTC.
- PACcoin ($PAC) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0294 or 0.00000471 BTC.
- Stakenet (XSN) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00002067 BTC.
- ColossusXT (COLX) traded 14.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0298 or 0.00000478 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004199 BTC.
FUNCoin Token Profile
FUNC is a token. FUNCoin’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 5,848,581 tokens. FUNCoin’s official Twitter account is @FunCoinCrypto. The official website for FUNCoin is www.funcoin.io.
FUNCoin Token Trading
FUNCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as FUNCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire FUNCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase FUNCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for FUNCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FUNCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.