FundRequest (CURRENCY:FND) traded down 12.9% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on October 12th. Over the last seven days, FundRequest has traded down 40.5% against the US dollar. One FundRequest token can currently be bought for about $0.0064 or 0.00000103 BTC on exchanges including IDEX and CoinBene. FundRequest has a market cap of $278,867.00 and $11,041.00 worth of FundRequest was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006695 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003474 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015905 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0234 or 0.00000376 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.58 or 0.00153548 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $15.84 or 0.00253933 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000187 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $649.78 or 0.10418832 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00012019 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
FundRequest Token Profile
FundRequest was first traded on November 28th, 2016. FundRequest’s total supply is 98,611,464 tokens and its circulating supply is 43,419,086 tokens. The official message board for FundRequest is blog.fundrequest.io. FundRequest’s official Twitter account is @fundrequest_io. The Reddit community for FundRequest is /r/fundrequest and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. FundRequest’s official website is fundrequest.io.
Buying and Selling FundRequest
FundRequest can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and CoinBene. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as FundRequest directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade FundRequest should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy FundRequest using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for FundRequest Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FundRequest and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.