FuzeX (CURRENCY:FXT) traded 8.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on October 12th. FuzeX has a total market cap of $12.04 million and $150,846.00 worth of FuzeX was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, FuzeX has traded down 21.5% against the U.S. dollar. One FuzeX token can currently be bought for about $0.0159 or 0.00000254 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, Cobinhood, COSS and CPDAX.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00006846 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003435 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015843 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0236 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.49 or 0.00151268 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $15.78 or 0.00251697 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000184 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $648.59 or 0.10342330 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00012220 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
FuzeX Token Profile
FuzeX’s launch date was January 13th, 2018. FuzeX’s total supply is 1,087,156,610 tokens and its circulating supply is 758,007,001 tokens. FuzeX’s official message board is medium.com/fuzex. FuzeX’s official Twitter account is @fuzex_co. The official website for FuzeX is fuzex.co.
FuzeX Token Trading
FuzeX can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinBene, HitBTC, Livecoin, Cobinhood, COSS, Coinbe, Allbit, Token Store, CPDAX and IDEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as FuzeX directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade FuzeX should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase FuzeX using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for FuzeX Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FuzeX and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.