GameUnits (CURRENCY:UNITS) traded flat against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on October 12th. One GameUnits coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0351 or 0.00000521 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, GameUnits has traded up 4.4% against the US dollar. GameUnits has a total market cap of $121,997.00 and $0.00 worth of GameUnits was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Nectar (NEC) traded up 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00008649 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.26 or 0.00020228 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $16.78 or 0.00269052 BTC.
- ChatCoin (CHAT) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0126 or 0.00000202 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 12.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Brickblock (BBK) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0858 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0229 or 0.00000367 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded 32.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0893 or 0.00001431 BTC.
- Consensus (SEN) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- Thingschain (TIC) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
GameUnits Coin Profile
GameUnits is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was December 27th, 2016. GameUnits’ total supply is 3,472,983 coins. GameUnits’ official website is gameunits.org. GameUnits’ official Twitter account is @teamgameunits.
GameUnits Coin Trading
GameUnits can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as GameUnits directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GameUnits should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy GameUnits using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GameUnits Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GameUnits and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.