Genesis Vision (CURRENCY:GVT) traded up 4.1% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on October 12th. One Genesis Vision token can currently be purchased for about $11.13 or 0.00178766 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Hotbit, Binance, HitBTC and Ovis. Genesis Vision has a market cap of $46.71 million and approximately $2.22 million worth of Genesis Vision was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Genesis Vision has traded down 6.8% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006673 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003469 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015935 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 8.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0233 or 0.00000374 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.55 or 0.00153419 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.75 or 0.00252890 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000186 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $646.73 or 0.10386280 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00012079 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Genesis Vision Token Profile
Genesis Vision launched on September 2nd, 2017. Genesis Vision’s total supply is 4,436,644 tokens and its circulating supply is 4,195,290 tokens. The Reddit community for Genesis Vision is /r/genesisvision and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Genesis Vision’s official Twitter account is @genesis_vision and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Genesis Vision is genesis.vision.
Genesis Vision Token Trading
Genesis Vision can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit, Ovis, Binance, Kucoin, IDEX and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Genesis Vision directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Genesis Vision should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Genesis Vision using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Genesis Vision Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Genesis Vision and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.