Gold Pressed Latinum (CURRENCY:GPL) traded flat against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on October 12th. In the last seven days, Gold Pressed Latinum has traded 2.7% lower against the US dollar. One Gold Pressed Latinum coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0903 or 0.00001366 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Gold Pressed Latinum has a market cap of $23,173.00 and $0.00 worth of Gold Pressed Latinum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $158.76 or 0.02546585 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $36.23 or 0.00581150 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00018149 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.69 or 0.00027146 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00021422 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000049 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00017573 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00008412 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00008730 BTC.
Gold Pressed Latinum Profile
Gold Pressed Latinum is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Scrypt Jane hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was August 27th, 2013. Gold Pressed Latinum’s total supply is 256,527 coins. Gold Pressed Latinum’s official website is www.scificrypto.info/gpl/index.htm.
Buying and Selling Gold Pressed Latinum
Gold Pressed Latinum can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Gold Pressed Latinum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Gold Pressed Latinum should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Gold Pressed Latinum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Gold Pressed Latinum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gold Pressed Latinum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.