GoldBlocks (CURRENCY:GB) traded up 23.8% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on October 12th. GoldBlocks has a market capitalization of $103,069.00 and approximately $17.00 worth of GoldBlocks was traded on exchanges in the last day. One GoldBlocks coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0066 or 0.00000106 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Bleutrade, YoBit and Livecoin. Over the last seven days, GoldBlocks has traded down 5.2% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $157.82 or 0.02530001 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00008698 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0295 or 0.00000471 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004199 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003358 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00002278 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000083 BTC.
- Xriba (XRA) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0336 or 0.00000538 BTC.
- BlueCoin (BLU) traded 23.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- B3Coin (KB3) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000028 BTC.
GoldBlocks is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. GoldBlocks’ total supply is 15,563,873 coins. GoldBlocks’ official Twitter account is @goldblockscoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for GoldBlocks is goldblocks.eu.
GoldBlocks Coin Trading
GoldBlocks can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Livecoin, Bleutrade and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as GoldBlocks directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GoldBlocks should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy GoldBlocks using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GoldBlocks Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GoldBlocks and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.