GrandCoin (CURRENCY:GDC) traded up 0.6% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on October 12th. GrandCoin has a market cap of $110,978.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of GrandCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, GrandCoin has traded 24.7% higher against the US dollar. One GrandCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $53.56 or 0.00853627 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000084 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0143 or 0.00000228 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002820 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00003023 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0884 or 0.00001413 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00011164 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 9.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.28 or 0.00020437 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003369 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0899 or 0.00001437 BTC.
GrandCoin Coin Profile
GrandCoin (CRYPTO:GDC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on July 13th, 2013. GrandCoin’s total supply is 884,125,802 coins. GrandCoin’s official Twitter account is @GDCPool. GrandCoin’s official website is grandcoin.info.
GrandCoin Coin Trading
GrandCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as GrandCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade GrandCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy GrandCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for GrandCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GrandCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.