Halcyon (CURRENCY:HAL) traded down 9.1% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on October 12th. Halcyon has a total market capitalization of $141,562.00 and approximately $29.00 worth of Halcyon was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Halcyon coin can currently be purchased for $0.0220 or 0.00000352 BTC on major exchanges. In the last week, Halcyon has traded 9.4% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $158.95 or 0.02537865 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $36.72 or 0.00586241 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00018121 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.69 or 0.00027018 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.35 or 0.00021502 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00017615 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00008390 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00008693 BTC.
Halcyon (CRYPTO:HAL) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
X15 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was July 16th, 2014. Halcyon’s total supply is 6,421,280 coins. Halcyon’s official Twitter account is @halcyondev. Halcyon’s official website is halcyon.top.
Buying and Selling Halcyon
Halcyon can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Halcyon directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Halcyon should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Halcyon using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Halcyon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Halcyon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.