Halloween Coin (CURRENCY:HALLO) traded flat against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on October 12th. Over the last seven days, Halloween Coin has traded flat against the dollar. Halloween Coin has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and $139.00 worth of Halloween Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Halloween Coin coin can now be bought for $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $157.95 or 0.02532569 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00008766 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0295 or 0.00000474 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004199 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003555 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00002278 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000085 BTC.
- Xriba (XRA) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0336 or 0.00000539 BTC.
- BlueCoin (BLU) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- B3Coin (KB3) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000028 BTC.
Halloween Coin Coin Profile
Halloween Coin (CRYPTO:HALLO) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was September 30th, 2016. Halloween Coin’s total supply is 264,678,458 coins.
Buying and Selling Halloween Coin
Halloween Coin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Halloween Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Halloween Coin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Halloween Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Halloween Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Halloween Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.