HitCoin (CURRENCY:HTC) traded flat against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on October 12th. One HitCoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. HitCoin has a total market cap of $962,114.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of HitCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, HitCoin has traded 5.5% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $157.82 or 0.02530001 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00008698 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0295 or 0.00000471 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004199 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003358 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00002278 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000083 BTC.
- Xriba (XRA) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0336 or 0.00000538 BTC.
- BlueCoin (BLU) traded down 23.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- B3Coin (KB3) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000028 BTC.
HitCoin Coin Profile
HitCoin is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on July 30th, 2015. HitCoin’s total supply is 20,996,318,099 coins and its circulating supply is 10,996,318,099 coins. HitCoin’s official website is hitcoininfo.com. HitCoin’s official Twitter account is @HitcoinPH and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling HitCoin
HitCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as HitCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire HitCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy HitCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for HitCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HitCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.