Honey (CURRENCY:HONEY) traded up 5% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on October 12th. One Honey coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0342 or 0.00000549 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange and Cryptohub. During the last week, Honey has traded down 17.2% against the U.S. dollar. Honey has a total market cap of $15,603.00 and approximately $29.00 worth of Honey was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $157.78 or 0.02529320 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $36.24 or 0.00580881 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.12 or 0.00017883 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.68 or 0.00026977 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00021198 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00017309 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded up 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00008649 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00008695 BTC.
Honey Coin Profile
HONEY is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Blake2S hashing algorithm. It launched on March 11th, 2017. Honey’s total supply is 455,955 coins. The official website for Honey is honeycoin.info. Honey’s official Twitter account is @thehoneydev.
Honey Coin Trading
Honey can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Cryptohub. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Honey directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Honey should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Honey using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Honey Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Honey and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.