Horizen (CURRENCY:ZEN) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on October 12th. One Horizen coin can now be bought for about $13.61 or 0.00216534 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including DragonEX, BiteBTC, Upbit and Binance. Horizen has a total market cap of $66.95 million and $405,547.00 worth of Horizen was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Horizen has traded down 16.1% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $110.79 or 0.01762629 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $25.05 or 0.00398484 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.43 or 0.00038716 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015719 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.25 or 0.00051737 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00002202 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded up 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0979 or 0.00001557 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
- VoteCoin (VOT) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000054 BTC.
ZEN is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. It was first traded on March 9th, 2017. Horizen’s total supply is 4,918,850 coins. Horizen’s official message board is forum.zensystem.io. Horizen’s official website is horizen.global. The Reddit community for Horizen is /r/Horizen/ and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Horizen’s official Twitter account is @horizenglobal and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Horizen Coin Trading
Horizen can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Trade Satoshi, Graviex, BiteBTC, Binance, Upbit, OKEx, Cryptopia, COSS and DragonEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Horizen directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Horizen should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Horizen using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Horizen Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Horizen and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.