I/O Coin (CURRENCY:IOC) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on October 12th. One I/O Coin coin can now be bought for about $0.21 or 0.00003355 BTC on exchanges. I/O Coin has a market capitalization of $3.57 million and $31,464.00 worth of I/O Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, I/O Coin has traded down 28.1% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $158.95 or 0.02537865 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00008693 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0295 or 0.00000471 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00004400 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00002287 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000083 BTC.
- Xriba (XRA) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0331 or 0.00000528 BTC.
- BlueCoin (BLU) traded 23.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- B3Coin (KB3) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded up 35.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001755 BTC.
I/O Coin Profile
I/O Coin (IOC) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 15th, 2014. I/O Coin’s total supply is 17,007,733 coins. The official website for I/O Coin is iocoin.io. I/O Coin’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling I/O Coin
I/O Coin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as I/O Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade I/O Coin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy I/O Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for I/O Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for I/O Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.