Ink Protocol (CURRENCY:XNK) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on October 12th. One Ink Protocol token can currently be purchased for $0.0157 or 0.00000252 BTC on major exchanges including COSS, CoinBene, IDEX and Bibox. In the last week, Ink Protocol has traded down 1.6% against the dollar. Ink Protocol has a market capitalization of $3.01 million and approximately $24,492.00 worth of Ink Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00006828 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003434 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015850 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0234 or 0.00000374 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $9.55 or 0.00152187 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.80 or 0.00251868 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000184 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $648.81 or 0.10341399 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00012208 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Ink Protocol Profile
Ink Protocol was first traded on November 15th, 2017. Ink Protocol’s total supply is 500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 191,080,113 tokens. Ink Protocol’s official Twitter account is @inklabsfound. The official message board for Ink Protocol is medium.com/@inklabsfoundation. Ink Protocol’s official website is paywithink.com. The Reddit community for Ink Protocol is /r/InkLabsFoundation and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Ink Protocol
Ink Protocol can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: COSS, CoinBene, IDEX, Bancor Network and Bibox. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ink Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ink Protocol should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ink Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ink Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ink Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.