InsaneCoin (CURRENCY:INSN) traded up 1.7% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on October 12th. InsaneCoin has a market cap of $215,944.00 and approximately $689.00 worth of InsaneCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, InsaneCoin has traded 20.4% higher against the US dollar. One InsaneCoin coin can now be bought for $0.0094 or 0.00000150 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and CoinExchange.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $158.50 or 0.02529115 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00008794 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0294 or 0.00000470 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004199 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003555 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00002277 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000085 BTC.
- Xriba (XRA) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0337 or 0.00000537 BTC.
- BlueCoin (BLU) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- B3Coin (KB3) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000028 BTC.
InsaneCoin Coin Profile
InsaneCoin (CRYPTO:INSN) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was December 9th, 2016. InsaneCoin’s total supply is 22,924,060 coins. The official website for InsaneCoin is insane.network. InsaneCoin’s official Twitter account is @insanecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling InsaneCoin
InsaneCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as InsaneCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade InsaneCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase InsaneCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for InsaneCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for InsaneCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.