Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for Intu Properties (LON: INTU):
- 10/5/2018 – Intu Properties was upgraded by analysts at Peel Hunt to a “hold” rating. They now have a GBX 190 ($2.48) price target on the stock, up previously from GBX 180 ($2.35).
- 10/5/2018 – Intu Properties had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Numis Securities Ltd.
- 10/5/2018 – Intu Properties was upgraded by analysts at Deutsche Bank AG to a “hold” rating.
- 10/3/2018 – Intu Properties had its “sell” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Liberum Capital.
- 9/25/2018 – Intu Properties had its “sell” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Deutsche Bank AG.
- 9/11/2018 – Intu Properties had its price target lowered by analysts at Deutsche Bank AG from GBX 150 ($1.96) to GBX 140 ($1.83). They now have a “sell” rating on the stock.
- 9/6/2018 – Intu Properties had its price target lowered by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co. from GBX 220 ($2.87) to GBX 175 ($2.29). They now have a “neutral” rating on the stock.
- 9/5/2018 – Intu Properties had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at UBS Group AG. They now have a GBX 160 ($2.09) price target on the stock, down previously from GBX 200 ($2.61).
- 8/30/2018 – Intu Properties was downgraded by analysts at Morgan Stanley to an “underweight” rating.
- 8/29/2018 – Intu Properties is now covered by analysts at Berenberg Bank. They set a “buy” rating and a GBX 230 ($3.01) price target on the stock.
LON:INTU traded up GBX 1.90 ($0.02) during trading hours on Friday, reaching GBX 184.70 ($2.41). The company’s stock had a trading volume of 2,601,275 shares, compared to its average volume of 4,510,000. Intu Properties plc has a 12 month low of GBX 188.90 ($2.47) and a 12 month high of GBX 291.60 ($3.81).
Intu Properties (LON:INTU) last issued its quarterly earnings data on Thursday, July 26th. The real estate investment trust reported GBX 7.30 ($0.10) EPS for the quarter, missing analysts’ consensus estimates of GBX 7.50 ($0.10) by GBX (0.20) ($0.00). Intu Properties had a return on equity of 5.08% and a net margin of 39.93%.
The firm also recently disclosed a dividend, which will be paid on Tuesday, November 20th. Investors of record on Thursday, October 18th will be paid a GBX 4.60 ($0.06) dividend. This represents a yield of 2.74%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Thursday, October 18th.
Intu owns and manages some of the best shopping centres, in some of the strongest locations, in the UK and Spain. Our UK portfolio is made up of 17 centres, including 10 of the top-25, and in Spain we own three of the country's top-10 centres, with advanced plans to build a fourth. We are passionate about creating compelling experiences, in centre and online, that make our customers smile and help our retailers flourish.
See Also: What is a stock split?
Receive News & Ratings for Intu Properties plc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Intu Properties plc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.