IOTA (CURRENCY:MIOTA) traded up 1.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on October 12th. IOTA has a market capitalization of $1.38 billion and $17.79 million worth of IOTA was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One IOTA coin can now be purchased for $0.50 or 0.00007927 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Coinone, Bitfinex, Binance and Huobi. During the last week, IOTA has traded 13.4% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006693 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003477 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015884 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 10.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0235 or 0.00000376 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.62 or 0.00153625 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.86 or 0.00253361 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000186 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $651.66 or 0.10411847 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00011929 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
IOTA Coin Profile
IOTA (CRYPTO:MIOTA) is a coin. IOTA’s total supply is 2,779,530,283 coins. IOTA’s official Twitter account is @iotatoken and its Facebook page is accessible here. IOTA’s official website is www.iota.org. The Reddit community for IOTA is /r/Iota and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for IOTA is forum.iota.org.
IOTA Coin Trading
IOTA can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Ovis, Binance, Coinone, Gate.io, OKEx, FCoin, HitBTC, Bitfinex, Cobinhood, Exrates, CoinFalcon, Huobi and Upbit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as IOTA directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade IOTA should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy IOTA using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for IOTA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for IOTA and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.