Jeld-Wen (NYSE: JELD) has recently received a number of price target changes and ratings updates:
- 10/11/2018 – Jeld-Wen was given a new $23.00 price target on by analysts at Bank of America Corp. They now have a “sell” rating on the stock.
- 10/10/2018 – Jeld-Wen was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “strong sell” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “JELD-WEN Holding, Inc. designs, produces and distributes interior and exterior doors, wood, vinyl and aluminum windows and related products for new construction and repair and remodeling of residential homes and non-residential buildings. The company’s brand portfolio includes JELD-WEN (R), Swedoor (R), DANA (R), Corinthian (R), Stegbar (R) and Trend (R). It operates primarily in North America, Europe and Australia. JELD-WEN Holding, Inc. is headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina. “
- 10/9/2018 – Jeld-Wen had its price target lowered by analysts at Barclays PLC from $35.00 to $32.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 10/8/2018 – Jeld-Wen was downgraded by analysts at Robert W. Baird from an “outperform” rating to a “neutral” rating. They now have a $23.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $34.00.
- 10/8/2018 – Jeld-Wen was given a new $28.00 price target on by analysts at Royal Bank of Canada. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 10/2/2018 – Jeld-Wen is now covered by analysts at Goldman Sachs Group Inc. They set a “buy” rating and a $31.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/26/2018 – Jeld-Wen is now covered by analysts at Macquarie. They set a “buy” rating and a $35.00 price target on the stock.
Shares of JELD traded down $0.55 during trading hours on Friday, reaching $20.94. 47,440 shares of the company traded hands, compared to its average volume of 771,287. The firm has a market capitalization of $2.59 billion, a P/E ratio of 14.15, a P/E/G ratio of 0.73 and a beta of 1.64. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.91, a quick ratio of 1.21 and a current ratio of 2.03. Jeld-Wen Holding Inc has a 1-year low of $21.41 and a 1-year high of $42.27.
Jeld-Wen (NYSE:JELD) last announced its quarterly earnings data on Tuesday, August 7th. The company reported $0.45 EPS for the quarter, missing the Zacks’ consensus estimate of $0.56 by ($0.11). The company had revenue of $1.17 billion for the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $1.16 billion. Jeld-Wen had a net margin of 0.82% and a return on equity of 20.44%. As a group, equities analysts forecast that Jeld-Wen Holding Inc will post 1.86 earnings per share for the current year.
In related news, EVP Peter Maxwell sold 4,982 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction dated Tuesday, September 18th. The shares were sold at an average price of $26.16, for a total value of $130,329.12. Following the sale, the executive vice president now owns 17,136 shares of the company’s stock, valued at $448,277.76. The transaction was disclosed in a legal filing with the SEC, which is accessible through this hyperlink. Insiders own 4.55% of the company’s stock.
Hedge funds and other institutional investors have recently bought and sold shares of the stock. Pzena Investment Management LLC lifted its position in shares of Jeld-Wen by 19.6% during the second quarter. Pzena Investment Management LLC now owns 6,792,253 shares of the company’s stock worth $194,191,000 after purchasing an additional 1,112,746 shares in the last quarter. Hound Partners LLC lifted its position in shares of Jeld-Wen by 1,758.2% during the first quarter. Hound Partners LLC now owns 5,326,194 shares of the company’s stock worth $163,088,000 after purchasing an additional 5,039,555 shares in the last quarter. BlackRock Inc. lifted its position in shares of Jeld-Wen by 5.3% during the second quarter. BlackRock Inc. now owns 5,123,761 shares of the company’s stock worth $146,490,000 after purchasing an additional 257,406 shares in the last quarter. IMS Capital Management lifted its position in shares of Jeld-Wen by 33.0% during the second quarter. IMS Capital Management now owns 1,918,801 shares of the company’s stock worth $54,859,000 after purchasing an additional 475,707 shares in the last quarter. Finally, Northern Trust Corp lifted its position in shares of Jeld-Wen by 4.8% during the second quarter. Northern Trust Corp now owns 838,167 shares of the company’s stock worth $23,963,000 after purchasing an additional 38,118 shares in the last quarter. 64.43% of the stock is currently owned by institutional investors and hedge funds.
JELD-WEN Holding, Inc manufactures and sells doors and windows primarily in North America, Europe, and Australasia. The company offers a line of residential interior and exterior door products, including patio doors, and folding or sliding wall systems; non-residential doors; and wood, vinyl, and aluminum windows.
Further Reading: Conference Calls and Individual Investors
Receive News & Ratings for Jeld-Wen Holding Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Jeld-Wen Holding Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.