Jetcoin (CURRENCY:JET) traded 11.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on October 12th. One Jetcoin token can now be bought for about $0.0313 or 0.00000499 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, COSS and Mercatox. Jetcoin has a market capitalization of $213,384.00 and approximately $20,577.00 worth of Jetcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Jetcoin has traded down 12% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00006792 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003462 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015882 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0232 or 0.00000370 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.55 or 0.00152385 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $15.85 or 0.00252903 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000184 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $649.54 or 0.10364559 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00012136 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Jetcoin’s launch date was April 3rd, 2015. Jetcoin’s total supply is 80,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 6,823,701 tokens. Jetcoin’s official website is jetcoin.io. Jetcoin’s official Twitter account is @jetcoins and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Jetcoin is /r/Jetcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Jetcoin Token Trading
Jetcoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, CoinExchange and COSS. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Jetcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Jetcoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Jetcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Jetcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Jetcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.