Karbo (CURRENCY:KRB) traded down 3.3% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on October 12th. In the last week, Karbo has traded down 10.7% against the US dollar. One Karbo coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.12 or 0.00001992 BTC on exchanges including Kuna, BTC Trade UA, TradeOgre and Livecoin. Karbo has a total market capitalization of $821,267.00 and approximately $1,225.00 worth of Karbo was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $101.90 or 0.01624133 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00013002 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded up 18.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.1000 or 0.00001599 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00007344 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded 10.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0399 or 0.00000638 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded up 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00002005 BTC.
- UltraNote Coin (XUN) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000007 BTC.
Karbo Coin Profile
Karbo is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 30th, 2016. Karbo’s total supply is 6,592,516 coins. Karbo’s official Twitter account is @krbcoin. Karbo’s official website is karbowanec.com. The Reddit community for Karbo is /r/krb and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Karbo
Karbo can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Livecoin, Crex24, BTC Trade UA, Kuna and TradeOgre. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Karbo directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Karbo should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Karbo using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Karbo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Karbo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.