KiloCoin (CURRENCY:KLC) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on October 12th. KiloCoin has a market capitalization of $6.22 million and approximately $0.00 worth of KiloCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One KiloCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0317 or 0.00000499 BTC on popular exchanges. Over the last week, KiloCoin has traded flat against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $53.75 or 0.00858609 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000084 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0142 or 0.00000228 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002825 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00003013 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0882 or 0.00001409 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00011102 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.28 or 0.00020451 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003456 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0919 or 0.00001468 BTC.
KiloCoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on March 13th, 2014. KiloCoin’s total supply is 10,025,186,872 coins and its circulating supply is 196,297,971 coins. The official website for KiloCoin is kilocoin.com. KiloCoin’s official Twitter account is @kilocoin1.
Buying and Selling KiloCoin
KiloCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as KiloCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire KiloCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy KiloCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for KiloCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for KiloCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.