Latino Token (CURRENCY:LATINO) traded down 15.1% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on October 12th. Latino Token has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Latino Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Latino Token token can now be purchased for about $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, Latino Token has traded 49.2% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006722 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003468 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015859 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0235 or 0.00000376 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.56 or 0.00152466 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.89 or 0.00253464 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000186 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $649.22 or 0.10355742 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00011716 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Latino Token Profile
Latino Token’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens. Latino Token’s official message board is latinotoken.com/blog. Latino Token’s official Twitter account is @latinotoken and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Latino Token Token Trading
Latino Token can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Latino Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Latino Token should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Latino Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Latino Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Latino Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.