LatiumX (CURRENCY:LATX) traded 2.2% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on October 12th. One LatiumX token can currently be bought for $0.0119 or 0.00000191 BTC on exchanges including Livecoin, BitForex and YoBit. Over the last seven days, LatiumX has traded 17.9% lower against the US dollar. LatiumX has a market cap of $1.18 million and approximately $86.00 worth of LatiumX was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006688 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003483 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015919 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0234 or 0.00000375 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $9.56 or 0.00153300 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.78 or 0.00253195 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000186 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $648.70 or 0.10405340 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00012075 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
LatiumX Token Profile
LatiumX was first traded on August 30th, 2017. LatiumX’s total supply is 300,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 99,298,442 tokens. LatiumX’s official Twitter account is @LatiumCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for LatiumX is /r/Latium and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. LatiumX’s official website is latium.org.
LatiumX Token Trading
LatiumX can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BitForex, Livecoin and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as LatiumX directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire LatiumX should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy LatiumX using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for LatiumX Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LatiumX and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.