LeaCoin (CURRENCY:LEA) traded flat against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on October 12th. One LeaCoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia. LeaCoin has a total market cap of $52,863.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of LeaCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, LeaCoin has traded flat against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ixcoin (IXC) traded 20.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0268 or 0.00000428 BTC.
- I0Coin (I0C) traded up 13.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0222 or 0.00000355 BTC.
- Freicoin (FRC) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0094 or 0.00000150 BTC.
- Machinecoin (MAC) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0063 or 0.00000101 BTC.
- GlobalToken (GLT) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- SixEleven (611) traded up 17.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001964 BTC.
- Acoin (ACOIN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0240 or 0.00000384 BTC.
- Zayedcoin (ZYD) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- Californium (CF) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0097 or 0.00000155 BTC.
LeaCoin Coin Profile
LeaCoin (CRYPTO:LEA) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was March 30th, 2015. LeaCoin’s total supply is 401,042,846 coins. LeaCoin’s official Twitter account is @LeaCoin.
Buying and Selling LeaCoin
LeaCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as LeaCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade LeaCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy LeaCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for LeaCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LeaCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.