LeafCoin (CURRENCY:LEAF) traded flat against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on October 12th. One LeafCoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. LeafCoin has a total market capitalization of $1.93 million and approximately $0.00 worth of LeafCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, LeafCoin has traded down 1.2% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $53.75 or 0.00858609 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000084 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0142 or 0.00000228 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002825 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00003013 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0882 or 0.00001409 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00011102 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.28 or 0.00020451 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003456 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0919 or 0.00001468 BTC.
LeafCoin Coin Profile
LeafCoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was March 13th, 2014. LeafCoin’s total supply is 21,080,296,750 coins. The official website for LeafCoin is leafco.in. The Reddit community for LeafCoin is /r/LeafCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. LeafCoin’s official Twitter account is @leafcoin.
LeafCoin Coin Trading
LeafCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as LeafCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade LeafCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy LeafCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for LeafCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LeafCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.