Leviar (CURRENCY:XLC) traded 0% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on October 12th. One Leviar coin can now be bought for about $0.0082 or 0.00000132 BTC on major exchanges. In the last seven days, Leviar has traded down 1.3% against the US dollar. Leviar has a market cap of $109,640.00 and $127.00 worth of Leviar was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $101.75 or 0.01631468 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded 23.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001672 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00013000 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0407 or 0.00000653 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00007277 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded 10.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00002007 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001964 BTC.
XLC is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was August 14th, 2017. Leviar’s total supply is 13,318,302 coins. The official website for Leviar is leviar.io. The official message board for Leviar is medium.com/@leviarcoin_fdn. Leviar’s official Twitter account is @leviarcoin_fdn. The Reddit community for Leviar is /r/Leviar_Official and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Leviar Coin Trading
Leviar can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Leviar directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Leviar should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Leviar using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Leviar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Leviar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.